Friday, May 28, 2010

Nothing much going on......


Slooooowwly getting ready to head north.  Makes me mad that I fractured one of my vertebrae when I fell.   Makes me move so much more slowly & I have to rest it so often.  Oh well, it's supposed to be in the 100's most of next week, so imagine we'll be outta here shortly.  It's still pretty cool up north, so we really haven't been in a rush. 

I've sold another box of my rock slabs & they need to go to the post office.  I've also sold a box of my cabochons to a wholesale buyer.  That's great because I have a chance to get some sterling silver & 14 KT gold filled wire at a fantastic price.  Since I make wire wrapped jewelry, this is wonderful.  Wire is like rocks - you never have enough. 

My websites are:  http://jewelry-artistry.com/ & http://jewelryartistry.etsy.com/.  I hope you'll come buy & take a look.  Here are some examples of my recent work:

I'm going to be posting some fantastic opals, fire agates, & tigereye before too long.  I hope you'll come back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment